Three screening boats
- Peanut Sheller is designed with ease of operation and low maintenance in mind.
- The shelling grates are easy to change, quick change feature allows the operator to easily vary shelling grates as the size of the peanuts change. under a load under a load of sheller cylinders due to directly driven of its motors and gear reducer.
-Directly driven by its motor and gear reducer, the shelling cylinder has the ability to start under a load.
Balanced Eccentric System
- is ﬁtted with counter weights ensuring steady runing
- involving minimum stress on building and steel structures
- is ﬁtted with “heavy duty” bearings
- ensures maximum utilisation of the cleaning effect of the sieves owing to accurately attuned stroke and RPM.
- ensures efficient cleaning of sieves by means of rubber balls
- can maintain the cleaning effect at extremely low temperatures as the rubber balls are cast in a very suitable material
- is cast soild so that it prevents stuck seeds etc. (selfcleaning)
- is separately mounted in the scren shoes which ensures a quick change of sieves without removing the ball boxes
- eliminates light shells
- through which shells, dust etc. are led with the airﬂow to the after suction system.
- The impeller is self-cleaning and dynamically balanced. The spiral housing is made of welded steel plate.
- direct coupled ﬂange motor
- Easy access to Sheller and Aspiration for service and maintenance.
- Cat walk and safety bars.